IT’S COMPETITION TIME!!!
ATTENTION CREATIVE SOULS – Win an artpack!!!
We are having a Heartwork (artwork) competition!!
Why Heartwork? We all know that a child’s heart can be affected by KD so we are seeking Heartwork to include in our brand-new Parent/Carer information packs that will be distributed to families in hospitals when a child is diagnosed with KD.
1. All Heartworks to be in black and white, and suitable for children to colour in.
2. Heartworks can be drawings, dot to dot, mazes or other activity sheets, and must also include a heart
3. Each submission needs to be on A4 paper, clearly scanned, and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “KD DAY HEARTWORK COMP”
4. You can enter as many Heartworks as you like!
5. Each Heartworks entry must be accompanied by a separate donation to be eligible for a prize.
6. We are accepting all entries until 31st May 2020
7. Winners will be contacted via email and announced on our instragram and facebook pages.
8. By entering this competition, you agree for the KD Foundation to use your name and Heartworks for promotional purposes.
9. All Heartworks entries become the property of the KD Foundation Australia Pty Ltd.
10. Prizes cannot be exchanged for cash or other items.
11. Judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
Entries will be shared on social media and there will be two art pack prizes awarded – people’s choice, and KD Foundation choice! (Australian residents only eligible for prize).
** This competition is not administered nor endorsed by instagram or facebook.